Chicken-Salad-Evolution


Thanks to my mum who filled my luggage with dozens of meat and chicken I made myself a chicken salad.
Ingredients:
salad
1 bundle of onions
2 small paprika
chicken
knorr mixture

  1. After washing all the vegetables cut them in mouth sized portions and collect them in a bowl.


2. Now take the pieces of chicken and place them in a pan. You don't need to add too much oil - I only added about half a tablespoon for the taste.

3. Prepare the dressing sauce with knorr adding 3 tablespoons of lemon juice (the recipe at the back tells you to use water) and 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Stirr it in a small bowl. Spread it on the salat.




4. Add the chicken pieces and give it a little stirr.

It's perfect for lunch and easy to make. So, go on make some!

Comments

Popular Posts