Kaffeepause #13


it's sunday; the sun is out; and I feel much better than the last couple of days. i'm try my best get back to the healthy-me before getting started on the thesis. i have to, need to perform the next 2 weeks.

what i've been listening to: this old school hip hop playlist by fvf on spotify, lots of a tribe called quest, twin by christian scott aTunde adjuah and stranger now by the slow showjeff ross on wtf with marc maron. any of the last beste freundinnen episodes.

what i've been reading: this article on europe's current state of shape, this heartwarming story of a stepmother, anything that's online by elif batuman. the fvf newsletter, the lenny newsletter, the my little paris newsletter and sure enough my favorite of all brainpickings.

what i've been watching: louis ck 2017 (awesome, of course!) and lion (cried my eyes out, i have no tears left since the cinemas)

other internet-y things: this amusing test on which type of french one is (I supposedly am Simon Beauvoir, the philosopher). this on point eminem joke. the instagram accounts @bear_patrol and @girlwithnojob. eamonn doyle's photography. this amazing studio.

Comments

Popular Posts