Sweet Breakfast


Healthy muffin filled with raisins, carrots, bananas and a pinch of cinnamon.

With breakfast being the most important meal of the day (not sure if this statement is based on statistics) I found myself grabbing my grocery bag as quickly as possible and running to the store just before closing time. I saw a recipe for healthy breakfast muffins at marthasteward.com and decided to bake it for tomorrow morning. Using 3,5% milk, 3 tablespoons of wheat germs and a pinch of cinnamon I rounded the list of ingredients a little bit up. I chose to use 2 carrots for no other reason than just having bought two. Next time I really want to try out breakfast muffins with dried cranberries instead of raisins, fresh blueberries instead of bananas and some lemon zest... I'm already craving for those muffins.
Have a nice day!

Comments

Popular Posts