We dared to mix italian food with american...



...and I don´t think we failed!

Although we decided not to serve this mixing to our beloved guests, we took snapshots of the delicious plate. Yes, normally bruschetta is used as appetizer in italian restaurants but silly mum and me combined it with the tastiest form of potatos to still our hunger during work. As I may have mentioned before my mum is a chef in a small bistro where I have been working part-time as a waitress. And everytime our boss is not around and no guests are in sight, we kill time by taking pictures of today´s specials- cutting,sliding and arranging the food the way we want; big portiones and rather non-symmetric...




Anyway the main ingredient for the bruschetta we made was the condiment product by INPETTO. It contans different varieties of spice but i think the exact composition is kept secret... Nevertheless it's amazing!


Comments

Popular Posts