If Tim Mälzer eats this every day at lunch...

...it must be good, right? I'm talking about tomato-salad with onions. I am not big on preparing a salad without onions and as they come with a price (not being able to get any human interaction...) I consume them rarely and exclusively at night. The only time I watched Tim Mälzer, a popular german TV-cook, he was preparing his favourite salad which he claims to eat during his lunchbreak-everyday. With time I totally forgot his recipe and developed a very simple own recipe.


Tomato-Onion-Salad

500g organic tomatoes
2 onions
half a lemon
1/2 package of "Salatkrönung französischer Art" by Knorr
olive oil

  1. Cut the onions and tomatoes into little cubes and put them in a salad bowl.
  2. place the herbal mixture into a little bowl and add 3 tablespoons of water and 3 tablespoons of olive oil. After stirring it add the lemon.
  3. Now spread it on to your tomatoes-onion-mixture and give them a quick stir.
ENJOY!

Comments

Popular Posts